Saturday 14 March 2020

Statement Blazer

hyii peep
πŸ¦„πŸπŸ°
owhhh we come back again.. Statement blazahhhh make me terpengaruh in my trend... Do u already grab blazer? Not yet..? Okay i share u how to buy the statement blazer. I just buy the vintage blazer at Neho Neko shop.. Like Japan shop...of course i'm so obsessed with statement blazer..." we want stop "🎼🎼🎼🎼 we can't stop.... Ahhhh i dont know why and i can't control my self.. πŸ˜‚...I have so many blazer and yess i sedar Malaysia is so panas.. So i decided to wear when i just go to mall.. course have a air cond.. ngeeee.. hehe😊...





why muka me so masam and garang? course is so hot men...ngeee..hehe...



look at her, she so pretty and elegant.. I got more inspired how to wear and style with statement blazahhh.. I will show u again alright.. so let's go sleep first..Course i'm so sleepy right now.. Bytheway Happy sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment