Sunday 30 September 2018

mango outfit

Hyii peeps... today i want to share with you about my outfit with Mango brand.. If do you want know at Kuching Sarawak only have Mango boutique.. Zara, and onother brand dont have.. But its okay because i really-really like Mango too.. 

My weekend i just spend time shopping at Mango.. And i very interested  with top orange colour with straight line.. I choose the straight line because it can make me look slim and beautyful haha... 



my ootd.. 




me and my baby si rambut lebat memang tidak dapat dipisahkan.. 



i wear a tulleskirt.. kalau korang perasan skirt ni dah banyak kali i ulang tayang.. Maksudnya dah banyak kali i pakai.. Sebab rasa selesa dan boleh nampak kurus.. hehe




my shoe from h&m 

i just want to show a more detail picture.. Biarlah gambar yang berbicara.. I love photo and photography..
terima kasih sudi membaca 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment