Wednesday 29 August 2018

Parker Coach Bag

hyiii peeps...
i'm crazy with coach handbag.. more crazy than food and sleep.. Handbag dan wanita tidak dapat dipisahkan.. do you agree with me?... To me Coach bag is very uniq and elegant.. Its not classic and look luxury...


this handbag name Parker.. I really love this colour.. soft blue 😍😍😍... This handbag in medium size and its not so small.. This handbag made with full leather.. Use cow leather.. Retail price RM1900...

 
my ootd with parker bag.. 



my si rambut lebat suka ajak makan.. Dah dah la ajak mama makan.. muka mama dah macam ikan kembung dah.. tak kesian kat mama ke 😂...


when i ootd, i admit i'm very selfish... so hurry up go to coach butique and shopping now.. Parker bag have more colour like white, purple and black..... 
photo took 📷: @ sazelaspihan

No comments:

Post a Comment