Saturday 21 March 2020

Quarantine jurney part 3-wacthing Bollywood movie

Hyii peeps
🦄🍍🧸
What are you doing right now? Me off course still at home..But I'm so lazy hehe....I just spend a lot time watching Bollywood movie and off course with my husbund..Boohoo so many movie I like course it so romantic and the beautiful melodies song made me want to dance..ngeeee...Here are some movies I recommend you to watch...

This fashion is inspired by Rani Mukherjee...She so pretty and fashionable..I love this combination Baby blue and white skirt..

happy wacthing peeps...which one is your favorite?I'm a big fan of Bollywood movies. I really like Kajol, pretty Zinta, Kareena Kapoor, Tabu and Karisma Kapoor. They are all so beautiful and so good at acting.while for the male actors I really like Aamir Khan, Salaman Khan,Anil Kapoor and Shahruk Khan..from my childhood to my adulthood I watched them act. Their acting is great and they really inspire the character...I think a lot of Hindi words I understand ..boohoo.. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment