Tuesday 17 March 2020

Hijab Fashion- Methalic style

Hello peeps
🍍🦄🧸
Haluuu! It's been a good week so far even though I can go crazy at times thanks to the super hot weather. It's really blazing hot here in Kuching that the highest it could go was tip 30 degrees! :(...But actually I don't go anywhere course you know about Covid19 situation..It's dangerous and better safe to stay at home...actually this week is the school holidays. I was planning to go on vacation. But Allah knows and plans the best.... With these conditions health is more important..

Finally, the trend I've been meaning to try for quite a while now can be crossed off. And I mean the metallic skirt trend of course. It's not easy to find THE one cause you can mistakenly create a look that's a bit too tacky. So the other day I found this adorbs piece and this is the masterpiece I created! :)..To me metallic skirt is so rare course it difficult to found any boutique and website...Actually I have two pieces the same of this skirt..haha yes I know is so weird..I don't know what happened to me if I observed with something I can buy the same thing..ahhh please help me....
                                             Outfit
                                         Skirt: h&m
                                        Shoe: vincci 
                               Purse: Victoria secret 
                                         Top: vintage 

No comments:

Post a Comment