Tuesday 17 March 2020

Fashion is art

Hyii peeps
🦄🍍🧸
The big question I always get...who take your picture Sue?The answer is.....my lovely husbund.. Off course he is my personal photographer, my bestie,  my husband and father to my Si rambut lebat (my baby girl).. Me and my husband have a same hobby a took of picture... My husband activ in photographer world... owh I'm so lucky course my husband always support me what ever I doing..Thank my love  for your amazing help all this while! My blog and my Instagram would be nothing, if not for his generous help.. Love you long time! (Duhh, I'm obligated to) 😍...

                                                 outfit
                                        Skirt:HZF boutique 
                                              Shoe:h&m
                                              Top:uniqlo
                                           Blazer: vintage

Si Rambut lebat became Minnie Mouse today...Do u think I'm so cute?



This photo I call Fashion and art.. Two different thing but it's speacial and unique..actually I like to draw. But it has not reached the level of an expert. When I see a painting I like to daydream..that's what I'm weird you can say..hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment