Thursday 19 March 2020

Quarantine Jurney

Salam Ladies 
πŸ¦„πŸπŸ§Έ
DON'T panic stay safe everyone..How are you peeps? I hope everyone safe in good condition and happy at home...Oh ya, please don't go anywhere just still at home..Quarantine time is for us to spend time with our loved ones..Yes off course we should always positive thinking..hehe...In addition we must not forget to pray. May we all be in good and healthy condition..Insyaallah 
what I doing at home when quarantine? I just cook and eat with my lovely husband and my si rambut lebat (my baby)...Well....I love to cook at home because I can provide healthy ingredients in my cooking...Course I and my husband have a allergic..oh no.....I just cook a simple dishes like Ikan Salmon masak pedas, ayam goreng kunyit, ayam masak kicap and off course we eat with rice...Ngeeee...

I just joint si rambut lebat to play..Look so many baby here..hehe...si rambut say mama this is my baby.."jangan bising semua baby nak tidur" oh my gadd...haha...there was a rabbit sleeping on a scooter..so cute....

Cuba lihat gambar ini...guess what this is?..yes that right..this is a Vietnamese roll I made myself. Although it doesn't look pretty but it does taste good...ahhh...I make it....That belief needs to be there .. We need to be honest with ourselves, right? Owh Sue..hehe....ngeeee...

Hello human...my name Is Kobi not kubis..I don't like vegy okay...ngeee..spend time with Kobi of course. It is rarely possible to impress with Kobi. So this is the time..Kobi told me not to go out and lie down in the house like this that I made ..Do you think I'm so cute?..
We continue..........

No comments:

Post a Comment