Tuesday 17 March 2020

Hi tea Day-Hijab fashion

Hyii peeps
πŸ§ΈπŸπŸ¦„
What are you doing right now? Me? I just remember what I'm doing at two last week....Ahhh my weekend make me feel lazy and do not think anything..But I'm just thinking about food...I decide go to Hi Tea and enjoy with my some food like bread, cup cake and some coffee...


Owh my goshhh...I really like the delicious bread rising..so yummy....Actually, I'm not really a fan of sweet food..I just take it sometimes..Because I need more diet and healthy food for maintain my weight..ahhh I'm so stress course I can't eat as much as I want..ngeeee....hehe...So why I choose Hi Tea? course I just want to spend time with my loved ones. Exit flying in the clouds for a moment, catching up and dreaming. Ohh how wonderful this life is..hehe...


                                              Outfit:
                                     Skirt: My old skirt
                                        Top: vintage
                                 Shoe: Primaverashoe 
I love green colour but not a purple actually..But today I try to wear purple too..hehe...Ahhh I think green and red are the most appropriate and interesting combinations of colors..What you think? I like my picture to look cheerful. That's why I like to wear colorful clothes. To make people look happy when they see my picture..and I guess you're smiling and happy now...well..well....hehe...So Ladies let's go sleeping course I'm sleepy right now..Si rambut lebat call me..mama let's go sleep now..Byesss peeps..Good niteπŸ’Ÿ

No comments:

Post a Comment