Monday 16 March 2020

She wore colourful hijab

Hello Ladies 
πŸ¦„πŸ°πŸ
Feel a little chilly in my blog here today, eh? Maybe it's because of my outfit? Lol i was mad excited to wear this colour today, because it's all my favourite colour.. Love my new top? it's from Neko Neho Japan shop.. 



outfit:
top: vintage 
skirt: button skirt from HZS boutique 
sneaker: Vans 





The weather's pretty gloomy lately. I guess it represents my mood well.. ooppps hehe... Actually weather's is so hot and make me tasty.. But i like it so much course i can take my picture ootd.. hehe.. 



this combo colour make me fell confidence and nice.. bohoo.. Don't tell me you gais don't like this combo colour.. wokey!! Actually my top like a Boho style. Course of the strange colour.. Tried on something hippie boho-ish today whwn i headed out to settle some errands..The style that i haven't tried again in my next day.. ngeeee...oh yeah, before i forget i have to go buy some  groceries to put in the fridge in my house..Stop dreaming Sue.. ngeee...



Minnie mouse: want to come over for dinner tonight? I have a great new recipe i'm dying to try out!
Mickey mouse: um..uh.. sorry , Minnie... I can't! I...Er...promise to do something else tonight! 

i hope you glad to read this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment