Wednesday 15 April 2020

colour block fashion hijab

Hyii peeps,
🍍🦄🐰
Duhh...lately I've been inactive for blogging..Rindu dekat saya tak?..hehe mestilah tidak rindu kan?..Two weeks ago I was cleaning the storeroom with my husband..And we found an old tab .. Inside the tap there are lots of old pictures ..try to guess ada gambar apa di dalam itu? Okay tak perlu tekalah, sebab that picture only means to me..nngeee...
I found this picture..hehe..Masa ini Sue sangat aktif Dan berjalan-jalan di sekitar Kuala Lumpur...Sebenarnya masa ini si rambut lebat sudah ada dalam perut..Ohhh mai goss Saya yang sangat aktif ini tidak sedarkannya Dan berkelakuan begitu ganazzz sekali..That's why si rambut lebat it's been active for 24 hours...haha..
my old picture.. with my color block style...Masa ni suka betul pakai belt..semua petern ada..ohhh what happens to me..

suka betul pakai belt besi masa ni..pelbagai size pulak tue..
Do you know ladies...I really like this skirt. To this day I still keep this skirt. The color is soft but cheerful. When I wear it it makes me look like a candy that is moving and making others people smile...hehe.....I'm sure everyone has a picture of their old memories. Keep it safe if it can make us smile and make us happy in this life. Pictures create millions of beautiful memories..Betul tak ladies?...owh that call my happy day :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment