Wednesday 18 December 2019

vintage style

Salam and hyii peeps 

How your holidays.. What are you doing peeps.. In holiday i have many thing to do with my husbund and si rambut lebat.. Just spend time together dan lepak bersama make something and enjoy the life... Okay i have story to tell u, one day, my husbund took me somewhere to take a picture. The location is 30 minutes from Kuching city. The place is better known as China Town.This place is very beautiful and is a great location for wedding photography and so on.
What I said was very painful had happened. While my husband was taking my picture, a cat was hit by a car..I feel it's scary because I see in front of my eyes a cat being released and jumping in pain waiting to die.I feel angry and angry at the driver. Didn't he see the cat? Did he kill an innocent cat?cat lovers must be upset with this situation. For the sake of humanity we should be kind to all living things on this earth. they also have the right to live a safe and happy life.Kucing adalah haiwan kesayangan Rasullullah. Jadi berbuat baiklah kita pada kucing. Terutamanya kucing jalanan.... 
Mood terus berubah, cepat-cepat ajak husbund balik.. Ingatkan nak terus ambil gambar lagi sebab ada banyak tempat yang menarik.. Tapi terus rasa down..Bangkai kucing tadi telah diuruskan oleh seorang uncle yang ada di kawasan tu.. Dia pun kesian tengok keadaan kucing tersebut.. Sian  betul kat kucing tu.. 


sape yang sukakan suasana kampung dekat sini memang best...Photo taken from my husbund..
outfit 
top: vintage blouse
skirt: Yang lama punya
shoe:h&m
scarf:naelofa



Lokasi ni boasanya selalu photographer jadikan sasaran untuk weeding shoot.. Tapi kena tangkap pada masa yang sesuai.. Masa ni matahari tengah terpacak, jadi gambar tak berapa nak okay sangat... Tipsnya ambil gambar pda pukul 5 lebih ke atas.. Barulah bila edit jadi cantik 



Masa ni lah ada orang nak langgar kucing.. Terus tak ada mood.. 

Bila kita berbuat baik pada kucing.. insyaallah rezeki kita akan bertambah.. Sekian sahaja.. byes peeps...


No comments:

Post a Comment