Thursday 28 May 2020

Statement blazer style

Salam peep
🦄🍍

Happy EID peeps...wake up this morning. My husband asked me two questions about makeup. I think it's weird..Then he told me he was going out to buy something. As always I let him out ..well saya seorang isteri yang baik..hehe..


A few hours later my husband came home while giving me something. Guess what that is?ohh yessss You really are smart..My husband bought me some kind of makeup tool.Earlier I told my husband to take a my picture again. It's been a while since I took a my ootd picture. So he wants to highlight my makeup and he wants me to. My sweet husband is so lovely.....Syukur kepada Allah selalu...


Hari ni ada mood nk ootd sebab husband yg makeup..kalau tidak malasnya nak makeup..lagi-lagi musim sekarang ni kan.. orang lelaki bab-bab makeup ni memang terbaik kan..sentuhan kreativiti tangan dyorang..macam husband sis ni..Sis suka kalau husband yg makeupkan sebab nampak different sangat dan kemas..#myMUAismyhusband...


outfit:
Skirt:Larney
Statement blazer: vintage 
White top: mango
MUA: Sazel Aspihan (my lovely husband)


Taraaaa look what my husband buy today ?ThisThis is Maybeline colour correctour..My Husband buy at Watson..Two pieces and two different colour...

No comments:

Post a Comment