Friday 13 March 2020

Bracelets Day

hello peeps... I'm not good feeling quite well actually.. Because i'm so busy with my work.. But yay i'm still happy and okay because i have si rambut lebat and my beloved one my husband..Ahhh... i very much woke up today and i have idea to writing.. haha...So here's something i wanna share with you where i went last Friday with my baby si rambut lebat and with my husband...



guess what is this?... Ahhh i exactly not expected at Mr DIY have this super cute bracelets.. And i bought this all of course at MR DIY shop.. What u think? Cute, nice and look elegant?Guess what the price of this bracelet is? certainly as low as Rm5...



 




here i share my ootd look when i go to Mr Diy.. Bohooooo.. i'm feeling so comfortable and look classic of course...



outfit 
blause: vintage (buy at Japan shop)
skirt: my old skirt i buy at Melaka
shoe:primavera shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment